Select plan which suits you best
“COMMODITY FUTURES” aims to trade liquid & actively traded futures contracts of Base metals, Precious metals, Oil & Gas on MCX & NCDEX exchange. Commodity futures have relatively low volatility compared to equity markets. Also, once trend is established in particular commodity, it lasts for few months. Trends in commodities provide fantastic opportunities to capture short term price movements. However, commodity futures trading provide leverage of 5 to 10 times which means it has high returns and high risk. “COMMODITY – METAL & ENERGY” service is suitable for sophisticated traders who have experience of trading commodity futures and understand risks involved in futures trading. Traders new to commodity trading should not attempt to trade commodity futures without fully understanding risks involved.
- Target Return – 3% to 10% per Trade
- Initial Risk – 1 to 3 % per Trade
- Holding Period – 3 days to 1 month
- Research frequency – We try to generate 5 to 20 trading Ideas per month
What you get?
- Precise Entry points & Initial Stop Loss
- Email newsletter providing rational for Commodity Selection
- Follow up SMS and Email for Booking Profits and Exiting Position
- Minimum Trading capital of Rs 5,00,000
- Ability to hold 2 to 4 commodity contracts simultaneously
- Risk taking ability of 3% on each contract value
- Risk taking ability of 10% on total available trading capital
- Ability to close position quickly if trade does not work out