Stocks & Nifty Futures
Select plan which suits you best
“STOCK & NIFTY FUTURES” aims to trade liquid & actively traded contracts of Nifty, Bank Nifty and Stock futures on NSE. India is the only country where futures contract are traded on individual stocks. Stock futures along with Index futures like Nifty &Bank nifty make it possible for traders to participate in rising as well as falling markets. Sharp movements in stock & index futures provide fantastic opportunities to capture short term price movements. However, futures trading provide leverage of 5 to 10 times which means it has high returns and high risk. “STOCK & NIFTY FUTURES” service is suitable for Sophisticated & High Risk traders who have experience of trading futures and understand risks involved in futures trading. Traders new to futures trading should not attempt to trade futures without fully understanding risks involved.
- Target Return – 3 to 10% per Trade
- Initial Risk – 1 to 3% per Trade
- Holding Period – 1 to 10 days
- Research frequency – We try to generate 10 to 20 trading Ideas per month
What you get?
- Precise Entry points & Initial Stop Loss
- Email newsletter providing rational for Futures Selection
- Follow up SMS and Email for Booking Profits and Exiting Position
- Minimum Trading capital of Rs 10,00,000
- Ability to hold 2 to 4 futures contracts simultaneously
- Risk taking ability of 3% on each contract value
- Risk taking ability of 10% on total available trading capital
- Ability to close position quickly if trade does not work out